Startup Weekends attracts more then 100,000 people worldwide. The target is to launch new businesses by organizing a hands on experience for marketers, product managers, designers, developers and other motivated individuals.
Allowing these entrepreneurs to get together for one weekend provides the following results:
A startup weekend is great practice in launching a viable business, but it’s more than that; it’s a place where real ventures are born. “Over 36% of Startup Weekend startups are still going strong after 3 months. Roughly 80% of participants plan on continuing working with their team or startup after the weekend.”
The Startup Weekend let's attendees decide who they will be for 54 hours:
- Designers – Graphic and Web
- Technical – Makers and Engineers
- Technical – Hackers and Developers
- Technical – Other
They encourage everyone to learn and use the Business Modeling Canvas which asks the following 9 questions:
- Who are your business’ key partners?
- What are your key activities?
- What’s your value proposition for customers?
- How will you build customer relationships?
- What customer segments will you be dealing with?
- What key resources does your business have or need?
- What are your sales channels?
- What revenue streams do you expect?
- What’s your cost structure?
Ranging from automotive to online consulting, this Startup Weekend will tackle any project that gets voted in.
Is your innovative idea ready to pitch to the Shark Tank?
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!
“Download The 21 Days To Profit Blueprint 100% FREE… and Discover The Single Most Profitable Niche Market Selection Technique”
All new plug and play blueprint builds
profitable Internet businesses in record time…