Google Analytics is a tool that collects important data to help you better relate to and work with your clients. Not being able to track how people use your website can lead to a misunderstanding of your customers needs.
When using Google Analytics to track and improve your company's website you really should ask the following 10 questions:
1. Why is it important to gauge my website metrics in the first place?
2. How can I connect Google Analytics to my website?
3. What are Google Analytics ‘Goals' and why should I use them?
4. How can I find out how people discover my website and keep them coming back?
5. Can I track my Google Adsense campaigns with Google Analytics?
6. Can I gauge the success of my Google AdWords initiatives?
7. How can I track and improve e-commerce sales?
8. How can I see which browsers and devices people view my website on?
9. How can I know what is sending my website visitors away?
10. How can I share key Google Analytics data with my clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
By using Google Analytics you can easily see how often you should be emailing yourself regular reports with this important data.
Can you share any other important aspects of Google Analytics that everyone should take into consideration when collecting data?
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!