How often do you write something completely original? Even then, do you do research and borrow from other peoples ideas? Don't be ashamed to admit it, how do you think writers get their material? Even better writers will make their work so enjoyable that sometimes you forget they didn't invent it or create it themselves.
Check out 5 ways to figure out how to solve your readers probesm with your services and products, or simply relate to them, to start churning out killer content:
1. Read and Curate Great Content: Content curation has become a mantra for many writers these days. The key is to find really helpful, actionable, and highly interesting/unique content across the web. If a content is particularly popular (let’s say it’s gone viral), you can assume that most of your target audience has already read or seen it. So unless it’s so vital that it bears repeating, or you can put an extra spin on it by expanding on the central idea, better not include those links in your curated content.
2. Compile Lists: In my experience, nothing performs better than a list post. If you clicked on the title of this article to read it, then you’re now a data point strengthening this hypothesis. List posts are crisp, easily consumable, and can be very informative.
3. Write “How-to’s”: Coming up with one can be tough, however, unless you’ve figured out something yourself and can blog about it in your own terms. It’s easy to regurgitate what others have already blogged, and it’s difficult to write something unique. But if you’ve done or tried something yourself (with the help of other resources, no doubt), and then you write about it, that content is going to be more powerful. It has voice and it has an experience. Most importantly, it has the persona. If possible, try to interact directly with your target audience—through forums, comments, email newsletters, etc.
4. Discovered something? Write about it: If you figure out a new way to measure ROI through Google Analytics, that’s going to be a great thing to share. If you came up with a new way to reduce load times, there’s another post idea! There are many things you do every day… and if you do something new, unique, or even something that’s old but still time-saving, cost-effective, or groundbreaking in some way or another, you’ve found a new post idea to write about.
5. Get controversial: Plunging into a controversy is risky business but if done correctly, you could have a shot at virality. A good, controversial post — say, “Everything You Know About SEO Is Wrong” — has the ability to generate instant and relevant reader interest. But where do you find controversies?
“Download The 21 Days To Profit Blueprint 100% FREE… and Discover The Single Most Profitable Niche Market Selection Technique”
All new plug and play blueprint builds
profitable Internet businesses in record time…
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!