There are some important questions to answer before considering a franchise ownership opportunity. A good opportunity can be a great investment for the future, but these are the bare bones questions you would want answers to before looking closer:
- Do you have money for both franchise capital and living expenses for 6 months?
- What do other franchisees say about this particular franchisor?
- Why has the current owner turned down other franchisees?
- As the franchise grows, is there enough training resources available to grow with the franchise?
- What's the bottom line on investing in this franchise versus any other?
- When there’s problems or conflicts with or within the franchise, how are they resolved?
- What is the average expected profit margin?
“Download The 21 Days To Profit Blueprint 100% FREE… and Discover The Single Most Profitable Niche Market Selection Technique”
All new plug and play blueprint builds
profitable Internet businesses in record time…
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!