Whenever you are thinking about buying or getting into a Franchise it is good to keep the following tips in mind:
1. You are a customer to the franchisor.
2. You and the franchisor have different goals.
3. You may not have an ongoing relationship with the franchisor sales representative.
4. You have legal rights when dealing with the franchisor.
5. You are protected by the FDD.
As long as you have a game plan in place and make sure to ask the important questions, you should be able to confidently purchase a Franchise.
Do you have any other tips that should be at the top of the list when deciding to become a Franchise owner?
“Download The 21 Days To Profit Blueprint 100% FREE… and Discover The Single Most Profitable Niche Market Selection Technique”
All new plug and play blueprint builds
profitable Internet businesses in record time…
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!