With the video marketing trend for mobile, email and online advertising it is important to master video creation. It is an easy way to get personal with your clients and potential customers. The trick is making sure your videos keep drawing them back and that they are not driving anyone away.
Our blog covers all kinds of tips and advice on how to create the best videos for marketing but here is a list of the 10 best tools to use to create the videos in the first place.
1. Prezi. This is a interesting take on the slide presentation as it allows you to create one giant and more easily connected idea and then use the tool to zoom, pan and fly all around the presentation to create a really dynamic feel.2. YouTube Editor. I like this tool because it’s free, and because you’re using YouTube to host and stream your videos anyway, it gives you some nice editing capability right in YouTube. You can also add annotations and transcripts to your videos making them more SEO friendly.
3. Camtasia. This PC and Mac desktop software is the market leader in the screencapture video world. Screencast videos are a great way to demonstrate how something online works. Camtasia has some nice features that allow you to add focus to areas on your screen as well as annotations and URLs.
4. Animoto. This automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, video clips and music.
5. Stoome. This is a really unique tool as it adds a crowdsourced element. You upload video clips and borrow from other users. You can then work on your project alone or with others.
6. GoAnimate. This tool allows you to make full-featured animated movies using characters and sets of your choosing. Animation can be a really powerful way to tell your story in a unique manner.
7. Magistro. This tool takes your raw footage and goes through and picks out what it thinks is the best of the best to create a short video. The tool then lets you add music and titles.
8. Sellamations. This service will create doodle videos where a hand draws out your story with a marker in high-speed capture. It’s not the cheapest route, but it’s certainly one of the best ways to create a one of a kind video that’s simply hard not to watch.
9. Common Craft. This is another really unique way to tell your story using video. Common Craft uses paper cutouts moved around or white boards to tell your story. This is probably one of the best ways to take a complex idea and really make it easy to understand.
10. ReelSEO. This one actually isn’t a tool, it’s just the best place to learn about tools like this as well as how to more effectively use video to build your business in general.
What is your favorite tool you turn to when creating your own amazing videos?
Build your own Passive Income-Generating business in this new 10-day challenge!
Join us and participate to get the Tools, Training, and Support you need to produce predictable, passive income. It's easy!