You should always plan things out to a certain extent when deciding to start a business. This can save you time and money in the long run and will give you an outline to follow when you are not dealing with the unexpected.
Here are 10 steps to help you easily get started:
- Step 1: Write a Business Plan
- Step 2: Get Business Assistance and Training
- Step 3: Choose a Business Location
- Step 4: Finance Your Business
- Step 5: Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business
- Step 6: Register a Business Name (“Doing Business As”)
- Step 7: Get a Tax Identification Number
- Step 8: Register for State and Local Taxes
- Step 9: Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
- Step 10: Understand Employer Responsibilities
What other steps would you put in the very beginning of a business plan?
Brand New Free Training
Tired of hearing about Amazon, e-commerce, blogging, social media & the usual stuff?
Watch our on-demand training and discover how easy it is to profit from an online giveaway contest in any niche… without selling a SINGLE thing!