Just a decade ago you couldn’t earn a regular living online without some type of startup cash flow but today everything has changed. Now you can easily earn and income online and with the right drive and dedication you can even learn to replace your regular income solely by making money online.
Here are 10 creative ways you can start using to earn an online income:
1. Sell Stock Photography – The Internet has caused an explosion in the demand for stock photography. As the number of media and commercial outlets has increased dramatically with the growth of online media there’s an enormous need for high quality stock photos.
2. Tweet For Sponsors – SponsoredTweets.com is an online platform that allows you to make money on Twitter by charging sponsors for communicating their advertising messages to your followers. You set the amount you want to get paid for every tweet you make, choose a category and select keywords you want to work with. You then wait for advertisers to contact you and take you up on your offer, paying you the amount you specified for each tweet that you make.
3. Blog for Ad Revenues – If, however, you already have a blog with a devoted following it should be easy for you to leverage your readers into hard cash. Ad networks such as Google AdSense pay big money to place their ads on your site, and you’ll receive a payment every time a reader clicks one. While it’s easy to go overboard and fill every spare pixel, if you place your ads well it’s possible to make a comfortable income from your site.
4. Sell Affiliate Products – If you have a flair for sales copy you could try your hand at selling products for affiliates. While many people take the seedy route of selling diet pills and penis enlargement products, if you want to keep your conscience clear you’ll find that Amazon runs a very successful affiliate program that allows you to make money advertising any of the products for sale on their site. eBay also have a pretty good affiliate setup, with their top affiliates earning $1.3 Million a month, WOW!
5. Write an e Book – In recent years the self-publishing world has exploded online to the point at which you don’t even have to run your own site in order to promote a book. Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo are just a few of the sites on which you could self-publish today, with commission rates of around 70% available on every sale.
6. Become a Virtual Assistant – Every small businessman would love to hire a full time assistant to take care of the little things, but many simply can’t afford one. Thanks to the Internet, though, they can now hire part time assistants who work for a whole host of clients, and all at a much lower cost than a full time staff member.
7. Lease Your Skills – Most people have at least one skill that carries a market value, though until now that skill may have been impossible to monetize in the traditional job market. Sites such as 99Designs, Elance, Freelancer and iWriter allow people to hire out their skills as writers, coders, designers, translators and lots more on a contract basis. Freelancing sites are a great way to boost your income in your free time, and with enough motivation and hard work you could find yourself earning a comfortable full time income from them.
8. Selling on eBay – eBay is a great way to turn your unwanted things into a little spending money, but it isn’t just a place to sell your old Star Wars action figures. In fact, eBay’s global marketplace can offer a great way for canny traders to buy and sell their way to profit. By buying wholesale you can sell anything with a mark up. Even better, if you have the skills to make things people want to buy you could start your own home-based craft business, selling to customers around the world.
9. Become A Mobile App Tester – People that are rather uncertain of their application development potential can still make some money through the usage of iPhone apps. People that have the time and desire to test iPhone apps and discover bugs can be rewarded payments for their efforts. uTest is one such application. Individuals that have signed up will also build some reputation on the basis of the testing they have done so far.
10. Designing T-Shirts – Finally, if you have something of an artistic streak you could kick off the next viral sensation with your own range of funky, arty t-shirts. Sites such as CafePress allow users to upload their own t-shirt designs and sell them on their personal online store. You can also contact distributors such as threadless.com or designbyhumans.com to release your t-shirt designs to the masses.
You don’t have to be a computer genius to make money online, just some type of talent or knowledge or even just the right amount of ambition!
What other ways are you willing to share with our readers about how they can earn an online income?
Free INSTANT REPLAY Training
Watch the replay of this week’s free web workshop & discover how my friend built a 7-figure eCommerce store selling products he NEVER sees, touches or ships.
Plus, his formula for finding products that are guaranteed to sell (and only pays for them AFTER they sell on his store)…