Startup Weekends attracts more then 100,000 people worldwide. The target is to launch new businesses by organizing a hands on experience for marketers, product managers, designers, developers and other motivated individuals.
Allowing these entrepreneurs to get together for one weekend provides the following results:
A startup weekend is great practice in launching a viable business, but it’s more than that; it’s a place where real ventures are born. “Over 36% of Startup Weekend startups are still going strong after 3 months. Roughly 80% of participants plan on continuing working with their team or startup after the weekend.”
The Startup Weekend let’s attendees decide who they will be for 54 hours:
- Designers – Graphic and Web
- Technical – Makers and Engineers
- Technical – Hackers and Developers
- Technical – Other
They encourage everyone to learn and use the Business Modeling Canvas which asks the following 9 questions:
- Who are your business’ key partners?
- What are your key activities?
- What’s your value proposition for customers?
- How will you build customer relationships?
- What customer segments will you be dealing with?
- What key resources does your business have or need?
- What are your sales channels?
- What revenue streams do you expect?
- What’s your cost structure?
Ranging from automotive to online consulting, this Startup Weekend will tackle any project that gets voted in.
Is your innovative idea ready to pitch to the Shark Tank?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Thursday at 11am Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!