Startup Weekends attracts more then 100,000 people worldwide. The target is to launch new businesses by organizing a hands on experience for marketers, product managers, designers, developers and other motivated individuals.
Allowing these entrepreneurs to get together for one weekend provides the following results:
A startup weekend is great practice in launching a viable business, but it’s more than that; it’s a place where real ventures are born. “Over 36% of Startup Weekend startups are still going strong after 3 months. Roughly 80% of participants plan on continuing working with their team or startup after the weekend.”
The Startup Weekend let’s attendees decide who they will be for 54 hours:
- Designers – Graphic and Web
- Technical – Makers and Engineers
- Technical – Hackers and Developers
- Technical – Other
They encourage everyone to learn and use the Business Modeling Canvas which asks the following 9 questions:
- Who are your business’ key partners?
- What are your key activities?
- What’s your value proposition for customers?
- How will you build customer relationships?
- What customer segments will you be dealing with?
- What key resources does your business have or need?
- What are your sales channels?
- What revenue streams do you expect?
- What’s your cost structure?
Ranging from automotive to online consulting, this Startup Weekend will tackle any project that gets voted in.
Is your innovative idea ready to pitch to the Shark Tank?
Secret Amazon Strategy Finally Revealed
Discover how to have products for sale on Amazon within 48 HOURS! And then go on to quickly & easily build an ecommerce empire selling on Amazon. We’ll reveal custom made SOFTWARE and TOOLS designed to help you build your business, choose the right products, get all the stats & build a sustainable & highly profitable business:
Attend Our Next FREE Amazon Ecommerce Live Training Session
Join our CEO, Bill McIntosh, for this free live online training session where he’ll reveal how you can apply a very simple, but powerful strategy that brings you incredibly quick profits with A strange Amazon Ecommerce strategy you’ve probably never seen before: