The cool thing about affiliate marketing is that every season brings a new product or beneficial service for consumers. This means you have months to prep for the next season to make sure your affiliate links are not forced but mentioned and shared very naturally over your social networks.
Summertime is great for affiliates that are into travel, outdoor events, road trips, the beach, camping, family or solitary vacations and everything you can think of that goes along with these things. This could be anything from luggage to weight loss, as they are both associated with summer travel and bikini season.
Check out 7 tips to capitalize on by affiliate marketing this summer:
- Page Building/Blog Posting – building new pages on your site that you can brand as summer-related is a great idea. Provide some helpful tips on how to maximize your savings, get great deals, where to stay, who to book through, and other types of helpful tips for your visitors. You can build dedicated pages for advertisers you are promoting and feature their coupons and promotions on the page to encourage conversions and coupon usage.
- Blogging – Blogging is great because you can post as much as you want and then share your posts socially on Facebook, and Twitter, as well as message your email subscriber base. Making helpful lists of ideas to have fun or save money can be really attractive to visitors looking to maximize their fun and budgets.
- Paid Advertising – running pay per click search campaigns to targeted search phrases can be effective if you can match up a search phrase to a page on your site that features deals. Then, you can gauge how many commissions you are earning versus the advertising spend to see if there is an ROI there. If there is, you can expand your keyword list.
- Newsletter – if you have a subscriber email database, you can put together a really nice newsletter with helpful articles and offers from affiliate advertisers, then blast it to your subscribers with a good subject line like, “Excellent deals on travel, luggage, and more for the summer.”
- Facebook Fan Page – you should definitely share the urls to articles on your site or blog onto your fan page on Facebook.
- Niche site building – you can build a website or blog solely dedicated to summer deals, travel tips and suggestions.
- Sweepstakes – It builds fans and also generates email opt-ins. Sweepstakes apps plug into your Facebook page so everyone that enters has to like your page, which rockets your fans.
Now do you see how versatile the summer season is for affiliate marketing campaigns?
Brand New Free Training
Tired of hearing about Amazon, e-commerce, blogging, social media & the usual stuff?
Watch our on-demand training and discover how easy it is to profit from an online giveaway contest in any niche… without selling a SINGLE thing!