If you own a business and you are part of the 14% who aren’t using social media for your B2B marketing you are missing out. Social media is a free way to harness the power of the Internet and to reach potential client’s, customers and business partners you might not be able to reach any other way.
You might not realize what on so here’s the big picture:
- Social Media Will No Longer Be An Option in 2014
- The importance of social media has never been a secret to marketers. Yet, several businesses have been reluctant to join the social media wave. Because of the undeniable benefits of social media marketing, companies have already began to hire full time social media managers and social media strategists instead of simply letting employees handle the task. As one of three pillars of SEO, B2B social media marketing offers the following benefits:
- More customer trust and loyalty
- Increased advertising by word of mouth
- Bolstered communication of company brand
- Amplified customer and audience reach
- Business Will Rely More on LinkedIn
- According to an Investis IQ Research Study, 64% of all the visits to corporate website came from LinkedIn. It shouldn’t come as a surprise considering LinkedIn is the only social network specifically designed for professional networking. LinkedIn is a valuable tool for finding employment, hiring employees, advertising your business, and connecting to valuable corporate peers.
- Google + Becomes Even More Significant
- Google + has made significant progress in becoming a significant social media network, and it doesn’t look as if it will slow down any time soon. With significant SEO value, Google + offers ranking value for posts made on the platform.
- According to the Global Web Index’s Social Steam Report, Google + has made 225% increase in users ages 35-44, which is the target age range for decision makers.
- Google Hangouts makes product demonstrations, business meetings, trade shows, and several other B2B applications a simple click on the Google + platform.
- Content Remains King
- In the world of marketing, content has always reigned supreme, and it’s not changing in 2014. More so, B2B social media marketing has made marketing focus on quality content. According to the B2B State of Content Marketing study, 58% of marketers are looking to increase their budget for content marketing in 2014. This refocusing on content reiterates the fact that businesses love valuable content just as much as consumers.
- An Image is Worth a Thousand Words
- Based on the staggering statistic articles with images receive an additional 94% more views, you should rely on images in 2014. More so, social networks such as Instagram and Pinterest are bound to become major players in B2B marketing.
Do you currently have a social media marketing campaign? Is it working for you or have you not really tapped into how to properly use it?
Attend Our Next FREE Amazon Ecommerce Live Training Session
Join our CEO, Bill McIntosh, for this free live online training session where he’ll reveal how you can apply a very simple, but powerful strategy that brings you incredibly quick profits with A strange Amazon Ecommerce strategy you’ve probably never seen before:
Secret Amazon Strategy Finally Revealed
Discover how to have products for sale on Amazon within 48 HOURS! And then go on to quickly & easily build an ecommerce empire selling on Amazon. We’ll reveal custom made SOFTWARE and TOOLS designed to help you build your business, choose the right products, get all the stats & build a sustainable & highly profitable business: