During the holidays is usually considered a slower time for network marketers. All you have to do to not become one of these statistics is refuse to slow down and keep just as active on your network marketing as you would any other time of the year.
Below are the top 10 MLM holiday building secrets to stay successful even during the holidays right now:
1) Fruit baskets. You can get inexpensive small fruit baskets, and put your samples or coupons in, and decorate it in the colors of your network marketing company. Include an audio or dvd, and also an invite to a seminar that they can attend at not cost. Give them out to friends, neighbors, associates, clients, customers, and family.
2) Holiday audio cards. Send out with your Christmas cards a CD you recorded especially for that person, and wish them happy holidays, and then tell them you would love to chat with them the first of the year, as you want to give them the gift of success.
3) Hold a Holiday Customer appreciation luncheon or reception. You can do this at your home. Simply invite your best mlm customers to a holiday appreciation event, and make them the superstars of it. Have small gifts for them, and let them know how much you appreciate their business, and then ask them the first of the year for 2 referrals.
4) Holiday Upline Open House. If you have an mlm organization, you should either open your house, or someone who has a sizeable home, and invite your mlm distributors to an open House. Have them bring guests, and have a party that celebrates the holidays, but is sponsored by your company.
5) Miniature Christmas Tree gift. Get some small, miniature Christmas trees (usually at a dept store) that can sit on a table, and then attach product samples and your card to it, and then take it to your local bank as a gift, your CPA, your dentist, doctor, real estate agent, and whoever else you know that has an office.
6) Mall blitz. Go to a mall on saturday, and see how many people you can start a conversation with, and then give them a card or CD. Talk to them about their kids, what they are doing for Christmas, the weather, the crowds, etc. See if you can collect 10 names, and do it in teams. The team that collects the most names, the other teams, have to buy them lunch or dinner.
7) Neighborhood Holiday mailer. Go to the library, and look in the cross reference index for your address. You will notice there are a ton more in that index that are in your neighborhood. Make a copy of the addresses, as they are your neighbors, and then send them a Christmas card introducing yourself as the ABC neighborhood rep, and wish them a Merry Chrismas and Happy new year. Then follow up in January and see if you can set an appointment to chat with them about your products.
8) Give away “As a man Thinketh” books by James Allen. You can get this paperback book very inexpensively, and give out to mlm prospects, and you truly are giving the “gift of success.” This little book changed my life, and millions of others. You can also find free ebooks online that folks can download. This is a great gift to give folks that you meet, as it truly is an eye opening book, and will be appreciated, and you will be remembered.
9) Visit Community Holiday Functions. CONNECT! CONNECT! CONNECT! You need to connect to new prospects during the holidays, and community functions are a great way to do this. Get out and become a “holiday networking machine.” Network and meet people and make new friends and give away something to them as a holiday gift. Make sure every person you talk to has a gift and your card, and you have some form of contact info as well. There are a TON of folks at community event- BE THERE. Check your sunday newspaper for where these events are.
10) The Holiday Success Card. Send people you know, and also prospects a seasonal card, and include within it an article about success, goal setting, leadership, time management, or any other success oriented topic. This not only will set you apart, but also will set you above, as Success is a gift rarely given, and people love these types of reading to improve next year.
With these 10 tips you can start to see the big picture of how to successfully network over the holiday season without being to pushy to close a deal now. By setting up future referrals now you are already getting a head start on your new year and enjoying your holiday season.
What other MLM network marketing tips would you suggest everyone should be doing right now?
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!