While fraudulent orders only make up less than 1% of online and 2% of mobile revenue loss, it still totals $3.5 billion last year alone. To minimize your losses, follow these tips:
1. Select the Right Ecommerce Platform
2. Achieve and Maintain PCI Compliance
3. Sanity Check Your Site Security
4. Set up System Alerts to Screen Suspicious Activity
5. Use Credit Card Security Codes
6. Do Not Store Sensitive Customer or Transaction Data
7. Use Tracking Numbers for All Orders
8. Require Strong Passwords from Customers
9. Educate Staff on Security and Fraud Protocols
10. Create and Maintain a File of Past Fraudulent Transactions and Attempts
Do you have any other suggestions you can share that you feel are important for protecting a business?
“Download The 21 Days To Profit Blueprint 100% FREE… and Discover The Single Most Profitable Niche Market Selection Technique”
All new plug and play blueprint builds
profitable Internet businesses in record time…
CHALLENGE Yourself to Profit!
Free Download: Build Your Profit-Generating Online Business With This Free Blueprint
Sign Up, follow the easy steps and You'll get the tactics, strategies & techniques needed to create your online profit stream. It's free!