When done right, SEO or search engine optimization, can bring in tons of traffic that is ready to convert to sales. It is a way to get the attention and draw in more qualified candidates to close sales with or provide services to. It helps narrow down the people actually interested in your products or services compared to the people just surfing the Internet.
It is important to focus on time management when diving into SEO to make sure you are not wasting time on things like hopeless time sinks or insufficient information. This can happen by spending too much time on tiny changes that really don’t make a difference and by using inaccurate information or not enough information in general when first launching your website. When your site first gets picked up by the search engines, the information that comes in with it through your title tags, headers and meta tags, will usually stick with it for it’s lifetime. So if it is inaccurate or just doesn’t have enough info, it will actually hurt your attempt to climb the search engines.
Here is some information about a tool that can help but mainly why it helps to give you a better idea of what to aim for:
Search Engine Optimization Tools – The Value Of Automating Tasks: Achieving maximum efficiency is a pivotal aspect of experiencing success in any endeavor, and is particularly crucial in SEO campaign management. Automating away mundane, repetitive (yet necessary) tasks frees you and your employees to focus on higher level responsibilities that are equally important to your search engine optimization success. Two of the most overwhelming time sinks in SEO are:
- Keyword Research – Companies spend hours upon hours attempting to find keywords that are highly trafficked, conversion friendly, and relevant to their business.
- Information Architecture Design and Content Structuring – Determining a search-friendly information architecture for your Web content can be a laborious process that involves a lot of guess work.
Informing Organic Search Engine Optimization With PPC Data
Perhaps the most powerful WordStream feature is how closely integrated the tool is with every aspect of your Internet advertising campaigns. This is particularly important in terms of gaining an informational edge for your search engine optimization efforts. You can launch a pay-per-click campaign and have results pouring in the next day. WordStream will track search traffic from your PPC campaigns, and you’ll be able to tell before you even start your SEO campaign what the best performing keywords and groups of keywords are. This aids in:
- Content Authoring – Don’t waste time writing content no one is searching for: create content in response to keywords you know that people, and more specifically your customers, are interested in.
- Information Architecture – Develop a site hierarchy based on the most important, relevant keywords after having first actually tested all of the terms and groupings; know how the people you are targeting are responding to each idea so that you can know whether to place things higher or lower in your site’s IA, and create an internal linking structure that really works.
- Keyword Research – Learn from your PPC campaigns which keywords to target: running analytics on a PPC campaign on your own site is the only way to truly gain the most accurate, precise, and relevant information about the keywords you are about to dedicate months to rank for.
In the event that you’ve created content on your site based on your suggested keyword groups, you can use PPC to quickly prove that your groupings are producing the traffic, clicks and conversions that you’ve been hoping for. As WordStream narrows the granularity of your keyword groups, you can create more narrowly-focused landing pages and build your content to maximize for low cost, and high ROI.
Now, I am in no way saying your should use WordStream, as you can put in the time and find all of this information for free. But I did feel it was a great article to point out the benefits of a program like this and also the benefits of taking the time to set your website up properly before submitting it to the search engines.
Did you know how important title tags, headers and meta data was when you first started building your website?
Drive Floods Of Traffic & Generate Online Income With A Simple Copy & Paste Strategy
On this live online training you’ll discover how copying, pasting & sharing online can results in a huge income. We’ll show you how we drove 2.2 Million visitors to a brand new site and produced $17,964 in affiliate commissions for just 90 minutes total “work”