If you are one of the lucky ones who actually gets to take a vacation this summer and run your own show, you already know you really can’t just check out for a week or more. So you auto set as many actions as you can but depending on your product or service you are still going to need a warm body for customer service needs. The best way to do this is to hire a virtual assistant. With their flexible schedules you might even decide to keep them through the busy season too.
Here are some reasons a virtual assistant may come in handy for these types of situations:
1. Send out a Press Release – Depending on the type of publication you are targeting, getting media coverage is often easier over the summer months when Government and big business are away.
2. Electronic & Online Forms – If the summer is a quieter time for your business, now is a great time to review your business processes. Why don’t you think of starting off the new year by going paperless, and streamline your office by introducing electronic forms.
3. Spring Clean your databases – Got a few hundred business cards lying around? Have a virtual assistant update your electronic databases and even create an email marketing list – ask if they have a business card scanner to save you money in data entry time.
4. Business-babysitting – If you are going away, have a virtual assistant keep your business open by answering your phones, emails and checking your mail. Just cos you aren’t sitting at the desk doesn’t mean your business has a holiday to.
5. Review your Social Media profiles and strategy. How long as it been since you reviewed your social media activity? Updated your profile information to reflect your current business goals?
6. Research – Having to share the holidays with your in-laws or just running out of time? A virtual assistant can help you find the perfect holiday destination, gift for your mother in law or a detox retreat upon your return from holidays.
These are just a few ideas of what you can do to utilize a virtual assistant. You can have them monitor contests if you won’t have internet access, or anything else that may be running in real time while you are gone. Heck, you can even have someone fill in to cover your blogs.
What do you think the most beneficial aspect would be of hiring a virtual assistant over the summer or other holiday seasons?
Secret Amazon Strategy Finally Revealed
Discover how to have products for sale on Amazon within 48 HOURS! And then go on to quickly & easily build an ecommerce empire selling on Amazon. We’ll reveal custom made SOFTWARE and TOOLS designed to help you build your business, choose the right products, get all the stats & build a sustainable & highly profitable business:
Attend Our Next FREE Amazon Ecommerce Live Training Session
Join our CEO, Bill McIntosh, for this free live online training session where he’ll reveal how you can apply a very simple, but powerful strategy that brings you incredibly quick profits with A strange Amazon Ecommerce strategy you’ve probably never seen before: