Tapping into mobile marketing your business through social media is imperative in this day and age to keep up with technology.
Are you currently taking advantage of social media through mobile marketing apps?
Here are 5 of the most effective mobile social media apps to market your business:
1. Tweetbot – More Effective Twitter Management (iphone and ipad): Tweetbot is an iphone app for managing twitter and it has a really nice user interface. Mike Stelzner from Social Media Examiner mentioned he used Tweetbot, in our video interview series, and if you use it you will see why. One of the reasons Mike uses it is that Social Media Examiner can get a couple of thousand retweets on a blog post. With tweetbot you can filter out this from your twitter stream. If you don’t get thousands of retweets on your post you may not have this problem but there are plenty other great features. Hold a tweet down to get some actions for that tweet or swipe a tweet and display the conversation.
2. Glyder – Manage all your social media marketing from you iphone: Glyder is a new application with a bright future. Glyder aims to simplify social media marketing particularly for the small business. If you are not sure what content to share or images to use when you are sharing Glyder will make it very easy for you. When you are on your phone and want to share out a message to your social media networks you select a template provided by Glyder, add in your custom messaging and post to your social network of choice. It sounds very simple and it is!
3. Downcast – Catch up on your podcasts (iphone app with Android alternative): Downcast is not purely about social marketing but we use it to catch up on our social media marketing podcasts. So, certainly a very effective app to help you market your business. Sign up to the best social media marketing podcasts and listen to them at your leisure. Instead of having to sync up with iTunes you subscribe to podcasts via downcast and when you have a wireless network available it will automatically sync the latest podcasts.
4. Feedly for Reading and Sharing Great Content (Android and iPhone): Feedly is a really nice application for catching up on reading blog posts when you are out and about. If you subscribe to many blogs you can view them all within Feedly when you have a few spare minutes.
5. Social Media Listening using Mention (iphone and android): Mention is a great social media app for monitoring that is available on android and iPhone. You monitor mention of your brand name or keywords and view them via them via e-mail or through the mobile application. The mobile app is a great app which allows you to keep track of keywords and respond to mentions at any time day or night. What I really like about mention is that it has very comprehensive functionality for a very competitive price.
If you are always busy, just imagine how all of these apps could help you accomplish more on the go and even in between meetings. Stop wasting valuable time and try marketing through social media with some of these mobile apps today!
Brand New Free Training
Tired of hearing about Amazon, e-commerce, blogging, social media & the usual stuff?
Join me LIVE and discover how easy it is to profit from an online giveaway contest in any niche… without selling a SINGLE thing!