- How to Register a Domain Name
- How to Change Your DNS in Godaddy
- How to Change Your DNS in NameCheap
- How to Download and Install FileZilla FTP
- A Brief Introduction to Using cPanel
- Creating Email Accounts in cPanel
- Checking Your Webmail in cPanel
- Introduction to Using File Manager
- Editing File Permissions in File Manager
- Uploading Files Using File Manager
- Creating FTP Accounts in cPanel
- Managing File Index in cPanel
- Creating a MySQL Database in cPanel
- Creating Password Protected Directories in cPanel
- Cloaking and Redirecting Links in cPanel
- Creating Sub-Domains in cPanel
- Creating Addon Domains in cPanel
- Creating Backups in cPanel
This videos shows you step-by-step how to search for domain names and register them using GoDaddy or NameCheap. You will also get some valuable tips on how to get the perfect domain name.
You cannot do anything with your domain name and web hosting if you don’t know how to change your DNS or Domain Name Server. This videos shows you how to do it in GoDaddy.com.
You cannot do anything with your domain name and web hosting if you don’t know how to change your DNS or Domain Name Server. This videos shows you how to do it in NameCheap.com
FileZilla is a free FTP software every blogger needs! This video shows you how to download, install and connect FileZilla to your web hosting account.
In this video, we give you a brief introduction to using cPanel.
We give you the grand tour, and help you identify some of the key features in any type of cPanel layout.