no matter what side you are on…there is good advice to be found everywhere. some of these may surprise you!
We are not getting political or taking sides. However, we are interested in making money and helping you make money. And if you can’t stand Donald Trump so much that at least you may get a laugh out of this list. On the other hand, if you see a billionaire and wonder how he did it, you can apply some of these steps. Forget emotion, there is some smart stuff in here that you can apply. Everything in business that can help make money matters. We all have a fixed amount of time and resources so always make the most out of them. Here are the quotes:
1. I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
Think about this. You can start small but think something that can scale and/or grow to a sizeable income stream. How many times do entrepreneurs start small and stay in such a small niche that they spend years making little money?
2. Every time you walk down the street people are screaming, ‘You’re fired!’
This does not mean be brash or yell at people. However look at the meaning. He was famous for that quote and still is. Get known for something where people repeat what you said.
3. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
This is spot on. We have a sixth sense for a reason. If it is too good to be true then it is. And when you understand something instead of FOMO fear of missing out investing it is better.
4. If you get good ratings, they’ll cover you even if you have nothing to say.
This is about courting attention. he did it as a persona you can do it with marketing and getting your business out there. They need to know about you.
5. I always want to think of myself as an underdog.
Once you get too comfortable with success either big or small, you start slippin. Stay on top of your game always.
6. Speeches are much easier if you read them. I just find when I do that, it’s harder to fire up the crowd.
Think about that. it is the emotional connection that makes an awesome speech! Reading in a scripted fashion is not good!
7. A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.
This is about self sabotage. You can hear the voice of doubt and “enable yourself” because it is comfortable or you have fear of rejection.
8. I will tell you this: I have fun, a lot of fun with ‘The Apprentice.’ When I did the books – and now we have a book out. And all the time, books are prestigious. But there’s sort of nothing like having the big hot show on television.
If you have fun with what you do, it will be noticeable. You don’t want to be a negative person or run down. Always have fun.
9. My father was very energetic; my mother was very energetic. He lived to a very old age, and so did my mother. I believe that I just have it from my father, from my parents. They had wonderful energy.
Once again this is about energy. You have to bring it into what you do and not go through the motions.
10. I’ve been making deals all my life.
This is about everyday doing something to push your income and businesses forward.
We are sure you can apply these business tips whether you like him or dislike him. Have fun out there!
Drive Floods Of Traffic & Generate Online Income With A Simple Copy & Paste Strategy
On this live online training you’ll discover how copying, pasting & sharing online can results in a huge income. We’ll show you how we drove 2.2 Million visitors to a brand new site and produced $17,964 in affiliate commissions for just 90 minutes total “work”