Have you thought about becoming a virtual administrative assistant?
Administrative assistants handle daily tasks like word processing, electronic filing, emailing and posting mail correspondences, transcriptions, and setting appointments.
Here are some tips of what you need to become an assistant long with how to find employment:
- Necessary Education
- Necessary Training
- The Proper Equipment
- Hone Your Skills
- Post Your Resume on the Internet
- Explore Options with Your Current Employer
- Shop Your Skills to Area Businesses
- Networking and Professional Connections
More ways to make professional connections and to network are:
- Joining LinkedIn – an online resource where millions of working professionals exchange information and form business relationships
- Participating in online forums and message boards
- Joining professional networks like the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)
- Regularly visiting or joining virtualassistantnetworking.com and the Virtual Assistant Association
Just make sure to showcase why you would be a perfect addition to any company. Believe in your work and it will show throughout your entire career.