Traditional marketing promotes from the perspective of blasting a one to many message. Often, this is done over email marketing. Sometimes, a company uses Facebook Messenger or other platforms to get that message across, but it's almost always treated as an outgoing one way broadcast on a single channel.
But what if you instead had a conversation with your audience spread across multiple marketing channels? One that was a continuous conversation. A conversation spread across these channels and coordinated. With new technology, it's now pretty easy to do this. And guess what… it has been proven that it can increase your profits by 500%!
This week we have an on-demand webinar replay showing you exactly how to cash in with these strategies. It also reveals the technology that makes it all push-button simple. Go here to register & watch the training. It will not be left online for long.
This technique is called multi-channel marketing. Up until just recently the concept of multi-channel marketing has been the exclusive domain of large enterprises. It's finally been put in the reach of small and medium sized companies. It's so affordable now, it's even the perfect way to launch a brand new venture online.
Below are many examples of companies who implemented these tactics and cashed in with massive increases to their revenue.
- An ecommerce clothing store, Cupshe, experienced astronomical growth after implementing a multichannel marketing sales strategy across multiple social media platforms.
- As a result of their multichannel sales strategy, Cupshe grew from $1,000 a day to over $150,000 a day. In 2017, this strategy grew its revenue by 59%.
- ORO LA
- An online men’s fashion store with humble beginnings, ORO LA saw insane growth after starting an Instagram-based multichannel marketing strategy.
- This strategy has brought about a 29.3% lift in month-over-month revenue directly attributable to its multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Pure Vida Bracelets
- An online bracelet store with small beginnings launched a multichannel marketing campaign incorporating Instagram, email, online influencers, and a host of promotional apps.
- This campaign had miraculous effects on the store. The store now grows by over 50% year-over-year, converts over 5x more than the industry average, sales from referral reps increased by 300%, and customer acquisition costs were lowered by 7x.
- Financial Times
- FT wanted to drive younger people to their site, so they started a multichannel marketing campaign, operating on a combination of channels, including outdoor displays, ads on tablet devices, etc.
- As a result of their multichannel marketing campaign, FT doubled visits on their mobile website, increased their overall subscription rate, and improved performance overall.
- eHarmony, the online dating website, launched a multichannel marketing ad campaign incorporating push notifications, social media, and TV ads.
- This campaign was a resounding success, eliciting a response rate 72% higher than eHarmony’s average campaigns.
- Dickies, a clothing store, ran a campaign across multiple channels, incorporating onsite content, social media, and outreach opportunities.
- As a result, their social media following grew over 1000%, SEO year-on-year traffic grew over 180%, and they got an extra 903% ROI in paid search.
- Unicef, a charity organization, wanted to increase donations for its Christmas campaign for Syrian children, so it launched an online multichannel campaign operating across multiple social media platforms.
- As a result of their multichannel marketing campaign, Unicef got 3x more donations than expected for their Syrian Christmas project, with a CTR of 1.79%, way above the industry average of 0.1%.
- Country Club Prep
- Country Club Prep, a clothing brand, ran a multichannel marketing campaign utilizing Facebook and personalized emails to reach their prospects.
- This campaign increased traffic by 912% and increased revenue by 3x.
- Ford and the Fiesta Moment
- Ford wanted to attract younger people to buy the Ford Fiesta in 2009, so they launched a multichannel marketing campaign called the Fiesta Movement. They loaned out Fiestas to 100 social media influencers who then advertised the car over multiple social media platforms.
- Because of the campaign, Ford gained over 2.5 million Twitter and Facebook followers, pre-launch awareness of the Fiesta among 16-24 year olds (their target audience) jumped to 37%, and Ford received 50,000 requests for information about the Fiesta in its first 6 days on the market.
- SuperOffice, a software company, ran a multichannel marketing campaign that used blogging, social media, and email to target customers.
- As a result, there was a 97% increase in organic traffic, 43% increase in organic leads, and a 108% increase in blog readership.
- Multi-channel shoppers will spend nearly 500% more.
- 89% of customers are retained by companies with multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Customer satisfaction is 23x higher in companies who implement multi-channel marketing strategies.
- 73% of consumers use multiple engagement channels in their interactions with a single preferred retailer.
- 98% of Americans switch between devices in the same day.
- 62% of consumers who engage their favorite brands on 10+ channels make weekly purchases.
- Campaigns integrating 4 or more digital channels will outperform single or dual channel campaigns by 300%.
- Campaigns integrating 4 or more digital channels will outperform single- or dual-channel campaigns by 300%. (Gartner Research)
- Multi-channel marketing increases revenue by 38%, 120%, and 190% with each additional channel.
You've Got to See This in Action:
Register for the training (if it's still available) and find out how you could be using this cutting edge tactic and start profiting today!
Build your own Passive Income-Generating business in this new 10-day challenge!
Join us and participate to get the Tools, Training, and Support you need to produce predictable, passive income. It's easy!