It still takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make money online, even with a really nice website. What a lot of people making money online don’t know is that there are many other unusual ways to earn an online income.
Here are 34 of the bit more unusual ways to create an online income:
- FizWoz. Auction your cameraphone photos and videos and get rich by becoming a wannabe Paparazi.
- Bodega Bid. For some reason people actually make lots of money from virtual goods, and this is one site where you can auction your non existent chattels for hard cash.
- Sell Your Hair. $500 for 11 inches of ‘luxurious’ hair? This site offers a great repeat business opportunity if you’re in your twenties, and don’t mind being paranoid about a thunderstorm wrecking your business.
- eJury. Getting paid to sit in on a virtual jury may sound lame, but think about it. All you do is sit at home reading words on a screen, before giving your mock verdict on a mock trial.
- Student of Fortune. Earn thousands of dollars by helping lazy students with their homework.
- Feedback Army. Get paid to review and use new websites and online applications.
- My Private Coach. Help companies succeed and lose weight at the same time.
- Sell Us Your Story. Got a juicy tale? Well join the gutter press and sell these guys your story.
- Fiverr. What can you offer people for $5? A logo? Some research? A waltz on Christmas Eve? It’s all up for grabs here.
- Fotolia. Earn money for your photography. You’ll need to upload a lot of pics to make it pay the heating bills, but if you’re a keen amateur this is as good a way as any to hustling a living.
- Gazhoo. Selling documents is not something you’re going to boast about at your birthday bash, but hey, if you’ve got some mad skills and can write them up, who knows? You choose the price, they take a cut.
- eBay. No wait, come back. We’re talking weird stuff auctions here, things like instant underpants, grubby pennies and the giant inflatable toilet in your attic.
- Fanbox. Profit from your passion, it says here. In other words you get paid for the length of time people spend reading your subscription based mobile blog. Not a new idea, but seems to be generating cash.
- CloudCrowd. Earn money doing tasks via Facebook. We’re talking data entry, image processing and other fabulously interesting tasks, but hey, maybe you can post to your wall in your spare 2 minutes tea break.
- DHGate. Dropshipping is not new, but the web sure makes it newer. You choose what to sell from the vast catalogue of seller products, think of it as a Chinese eBay type marketplace. Tip, use escrow, check shipping costs and be wary.
- ChaCha. Become a ChaCha ‘guide’ and you can earn…well money, for answering questions sent via mobile phone text messages. Yes, this is SMS Search, hot, topical and VC backed. Oh and US only.
- Flixya. Funny name, but if you’re popular you could make ad money from your blog, videos and photos.
- Field Agent. Using the wisdom of the phone, this happy chappy lets you earn money doing phone surveys or checking on stores as a mystery shopper.
- Brandstack. Pull out the inner creative and you may be able to earn a nice living creating logos for small companies.
- TrialJuries. Oh look more lawyer work, only this one pays a bit better, up to $30 a case. Receive the paperwork, answer the questions and you’re done.
- Ether. Online consultancy portal lets you set up as an expert in whatever field you want. You fix your fees, they supply the Internet phone number, you profit.
- iTalki. What could be easier than teaching a language online through a chat room? Well elephant wrestling for one. But if that doesn’t scare you, why not try helping someone learn your language, at your rates.
- Pond5. One step up from a traditional stock photo site, this one lets you sell your images, sound effects and music all in one location.
- PeoplePerHour. This generic freelancing site has lots of opportunities for project jobs, ranging from office assistant to wedding planners and babysitters.
- Mechanical Turk. Earn pennies from home by doing trivial things your dog would sniff at.
- MyOpinionNow. Paid online surveys? What’s cool or unusual about that? Well for one, this one actually looks like it pays out. And for another, it may actually have some surveys.
- Entropia Universe. The first virtual universe with a real cash economy? Send your avatar around from planet to planet fighting, trading and trying to get rich.
- Pay Per Post. Ooh a bit of controvery. Get paid for posting product reviews on your blog.
- CrowdFlower. Sign up as a worker bee and do such luscious tasks as data mining and image processing.
- Etsy. Good with your hands? Then try making something, anything, and stick it on here to find buyers.
- ClixSense. Get paid for viewing ads.
- Money For Your Story. Oh look, yet another gutter press opportunity for you would be journalists.
- TxtEagle. We’re not quite sure how you sign up to this crowdsourced mobile phone service, but from the sounds of it, it’s a perfect way to earn a Ruppee or two, and you get free training too.
- Revenue Solved. Just enter in your blog details and they’ll deliver a custom suggestion.
Some of these ideas aren’t new or unusual but they are ideas that not every one thinks about that can help you start making money online.
What other weird or out of the box ways can one start earning an online income immediately?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Tuesday at 5pm Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!