Investing into a franchise that appeals to a younger crowd is always a good idea. You really should aim for appealing to people between 18 and 24 as they make a huge difference in the marketplace. While young people used to focus mainly on dining out, more and more of this age demographic has been more focused on their health and taking care of their bodies.
Below are a few ideas of the best franchise investments for the health minded:
• GNC is the go to place for all your fitness needs. They feature in-house vitamin and mineral supplements, food, drinks and even cosmetics.
• 24 hour gyms such as Anytime Fitness are all the rage these days, and for good reason. They’re always open, they’re inexpensive to join, and for the franchisers, incredibly affordable to start.
• 9Round 30 Min Kickbox Fitness is another inexpensive venture in the franchise world. You’ll need to buy floor mats, punching bags, gym lockers and other supplies, but the price of those is significantly lower than it is to start many other franchises.
Even though people are more aware of their health than ever before, investing into a food franchise is always lucrative and is something you will never have to worry about going out of style. Here are a few of the best chains to invest in right now:
• If you like Subway, then you’ll love Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches. Locations are open late on the weekends, making them perfect for the college crowd, and the sandwiches are all made with fresh, healthy ingredients.
• Pita Pit is another late night hot spot for young people with a hankering for gyros, Philly cheesesteaks and Chicken souvlaki. The best part is there are vegan options for all the non-carnivores out there.
• Five Guys Burger and Fries may not be open 24 hours, but it is a regular on the Zagat survey’s “Best Burger” list. With over 250 locations in 19 states, Five Guys is the place to go if you need a greasy cure for a night on the town.
Then there is always retail, which may suffer from the economy but will never fail. You can always staff your store with the right age demographic to not only draw in others their age but to also keep innovating with a young team on current trends. Below are some ideas of the most popular retail stores available for franchise:
• When it comes to clothes, brand names are incredibly important, and at Plato’s Closet, young people can buy these brands without having to break their banks. Another selling point is that they can sell their lightly used clothes here to make a quick buck, giving them that much more of a reason to come in.
• Everyone knows what Radio Shack is, making it a worthwhile franchise to invest in. Geared toward the tech crowd, the products in these stores have the potential to earn you quite a bit of money.
• Although Palm Beach Tan is a fairly expensive franchise to start, it has excellent earning power over time. Not to mention it’s very popular with the kids.
Can you share your opinion on what you feel the most lucrative franchise options are right now?
Brand New Free Training
Tired of hearing about Amazon, e-commerce, blogging, social media & the usual stuff?
Join me LIVE and discover how easy it is to profit from an online giveaway contest in any niche… without selling a SINGLE thing!