If you are a small business owner or even just trying to get your brand out online, you have to be taking advantage of social networking. Facebook is one of the most powerful and effective ways to communicate directly with your client’s, readers and followers. You can do this through several different avenues that we have discussed in detail over the past.
In case you have missed any of them or are looking solely for a way to draw more attention to each specific Facebook fan page post, here they are again. 7 of the best ways to draw more attention to your Facebook posts and promote engagement:
- Post once to twice a day and make your post interesting. Something that your fans will benefit from.
- If someone leaves you a comment, respond back. Remember it is all about relationship, relationship, relationship.
- 90% of your posts should include a photo. Photos automatically get viewed by more people.
- Change your cover image regularly. Get creative. Make then stunning, but remember to follow Facebook’s rules which include no web addresses, no “like this”, no call to actions such as “get it now” or “tell your friends”, and no prices or purchase info.
- Ask questions. Have call to actions. Ask then to respond to what you have posted.
- Hold contests. Fan Page Engine is a great place to go to not only hold contests, but design tab web pages, give deals to your customers and have photo contests as well. They are always designing new apps to serve the needs of Facebook Page users.
- Do fan shout outs, let them know that you appreciate them.
Facebook uses this formula called Edgerank, which decides which of your posts to show based off of a few important factors. This is why it is important to know exactly what you have to do to get noticed and to get Facebook to always share your posts.
Do you have any other tips that will help get your posts shared by adhering to the Edgerank formula?