Freelancing requires time management and a strong work ethic but gives you the ability to create your own schedule. In order to ensure success through freelancing you need to set down some ground rules and some goals. Even if it seems like a common sense step, write it down and follow it. With a game plan in effect you should be able to become an awesome freelancer who is high in demand.
Below are 25 tips you can start to apply right away to ensure lasting success through freelancing:
1. Make a marketing/business plan
2. Plan your days ahead
3. Use free software
4. Create an eye-catching logo
5. Learn to say NO!
6. Make a blog/website
7. Update your website regularly
8. Give your online visitors something free
9. Use social media
10. Get allies
11. Save for rainy days
12. Be creative
13. Reward loyal customers
14. Treat every client as if he is the only one
15. Work when you are at work
16. Know when to start and stop
17. Keep your finances tidy
18. Remember to breathe
19. Get out of the house occasionally (especially if you work from home)
20. Make an inspirational string
21. Be humble
22. Look professional, in every way possible
23. Ask for feedback
24. Always carry a notebook around with you
25. Take the time you need!
Can you add any more important tips to this list?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Tuesday at 5pm Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!