There are tons of female entrepreneurs out there.
And for anyone, gender regardless, the Silicon Valley tech startup landscape can be tough to navigate.
Despite the fact that there are a lot of businesses owned by women, only 2% of female entrepreneurs have reached $1 million in revenue.
In a recent partnership, Dell, Circular, and Pivotal decided to change that.
They created Alice, an innovative new AI platform designed to connect women with the resources they need to make the right connections.
Alice uses machine learning to pinpoint exactly where each individual entrepreneur needs help, then deliver the right things at the right time.
Some of the key features include:
• A conversational user interface to express different areas where women entrepreneurs need help (e.g., financing, legal, marketing, technology)
• Static and machine learning based on user input
• Personalized dashboard with real-time modules based on user activity
• User profiles with data collection capabilities for personal and company demographics
• An extensive library of resources, network of global experts and leaders and events calendar
• Robust search pages with stored results that sort and filter by location, industry, annual revenue, employee count, years in business and content publication source
• Bulk and single upload of resource(s) and mentor(s) by trusted partners and the Circular Board team of experts for easy content aggregation and suggestive analytics
You can read more about Alice at Entrepreneur.
Build your own Passive Income-Generating business in this new 10-day challenge!
Join us and participate to get the Tools, Training, and Support you need to produce predictable, passive income. It's easy!