You freelance work can easily be affected by how you take care of yourself. After a while poor health will start to affect your productivity, which can directly affect your income.
Below are 4 body questions to ask yourself along with some tips on how to figure them out:
- When Am I Most Effective? Try keeping a diary every day for a week. For each day, record how alert you feel at various times of the day. Try recording your alertness at the following times:
- About an hour after you wake up
- Do I Need a Nap? If you do decide to take a daytime nap, here are some tips:
- Limit the nap time. Most articles I read recommend a daytime nap of no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Don’t take your nap too late in the day. Early afternoon (right after lunch) is a good time because many people are sleepy then anyway.
- Make sure that you have a comfortable space. Don’t try to nap in a noisy environment. Turn off the ringer on the phone.
- Am I Eating Too Much Sugar? Some of the dangers of consuming too much of the wrong type of sugar include the following:
- Memory problems
- Attention span problems
- Increased anxiety
- Mood swings
- Am I Getting Enough Exercise? I’ve learned that exercise can help in the following ways:
- Reduces stress
- Helps us think more clearly
- Causes us to feel more alert
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
Do you agree or disagree that poor health and bad habits can negatively affect your productivity and income?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Thursday at 11am Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!