You freelance work can easily be affected by how you take care of yourself. After a while poor health will start to affect your productivity, which can directly affect your income.
Below are 4 body questions to ask yourself along with some tips on how to figure them out:
- When Am I Most Effective? Try keeping a diary every day for a week. For each day, record how alert you feel at various times of the day. Try recording your alertness at the following times:
- About an hour after you wake up
- Do I Need a Nap? If you do decide to take a daytime nap, here are some tips:
- Limit the nap time. Most articles I read recommend a daytime nap of no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Don’t take your nap too late in the day. Early afternoon (right after lunch) is a good time because many people are sleepy then anyway.
- Make sure that you have a comfortable space. Don’t try to nap in a noisy environment. Turn off the ringer on the phone.
- Am I Eating Too Much Sugar? Some of the dangers of consuming too much of the wrong type of sugar include the following:
- Memory problems
- Attention span problems
- Increased anxiety
- Mood swings
- Am I Getting Enough Exercise? I’ve learned that exercise can help in the following ways:
- Reduces stress
- Helps us think more clearly
- Causes us to feel more alert
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
Do you agree or disagree that poor health and bad habits can negatively affect your productivity and income?
Secret Amazon Strategy Finally Revealed
Discover how to have products for sale on Amazon within 48 HOURS! And then go on to quickly & easily build an ecommerce empire selling on Amazon. We’ll reveal custom made SOFTWARE and TOOLS designed to help you build your business, choose the right products, get all the stats & build a sustainable & highly profitable business:
Attend Our Next FREE Amazon Ecommerce Live Training Session
Join our CEO, Bill McIntosh, for this free live online training session where he’ll reveal how you can apply a very simple, but powerful strategy that brings you incredibly quick profits with A strange Amazon Ecommerce strategy you’ve probably never seen before: