There are some important questions to answer before considering a franchise ownership opportunity. A good opportunity can be a great investment for the future, but these are the bare bones questions you would want answers to before looking closer:
- Do you have money for both franchise capital and living expenses for 6 months?
- What do other franchisees say about this particular franchisor?
- Why has the current owner turned down other franchisees?
- As the franchise grows, is there enough training resources available to grow with the franchise?
- What’s the bottom line on investing in this franchise versus any other?
- When there’s problems or conflicts with or within the franchise, how are they resolved?
- What is the average expected profit margin?
Drive Floods Of Traffic & Generate Online Income With A Simple Copy & Paste Strategy
On this live online training you’ll discover how copying, pasting & sharing online can results in a huge income. We’ll show you how we drove 2.2 Million visitors to a brand new site and produced $17,964 in affiliate commissions for just 90 minutes total “work”