There are some important questions to answer before considering a franchise ownership opportunity. A good opportunity can be a great investment for the future, but these are the bare bones questions you would want answers to before looking closer:
- Do you have money for both franchise capital and living expenses for 6 months?
- What do other franchisees say about this particular franchisor?
- Why has the current owner turned down other franchisees?
- As the franchise grows, is there enough training resources available to grow with the franchise?
- What’s the bottom line on investing in this franchise versus any other?
- When there’s problems or conflicts with or within the franchise, how are they resolved?
- What is the average expected profit margin?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Thursday at 11am Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!