Business always needs more customers. Even if you have a ton of existing customers your business will not grow without new ones.
Below are 5 tips from a guide that shares how to get more leads with PPC by advertising with Google AdWords:
- Blogging: This can be a good source of leads, but you need to a) constantly publish new content, b) hope your blog posts get shared a lot, and c) have a lot of blog subscribers. This takes time.
- Email: You can repeatedly email your existing subscribers, or you can rent or buy a list of email addresses and hope you’re targeting great new leads for your business.
- Social media: This can get you new followers and fans and expose you to new prospects. However, it doesn’t mean those followers are in your target market or need your product or service.
- Organic search: Organic ranking is the top of the heap. Approximately 85 percent of search clicks come from page one organic listings, and the clicks are free! The only problem is you’re competing with thousands of others for those positions, and you’ve got to do a ton of on- and off-page SEO work and wait months, maybe years, to get to page one.
- PPC: You can instantly appear on page one and be in front of people who are searching for your solution to their problem. More people are aware of you and what you have to offer than before. Bingo!
After applying these tips you can begin to understand the following benefits and abilities of using PPC for lead generation:
- Attract visitors who are looking for what you offer
- Achieve immediate keyword rankings and traffic
- Bid on various stages of the funnel
- Control the message for each funnel stage
- See what people are searching for and craft your message to their needs
- Know more about your leads and their behavior
- Track ROI down to the penny
- Grow your database of leads and market to them with other methods
Once you’re targeting the right audience and pulling in better qualified leads you will start to see the benefits even more.
Have you noticed how PPC has changed the quality of leads coming into your business?
Secret Amazon Strategy Finally Revealed
Discover how to have products for sale on Amazon within 48 HOURS! And then go on to quickly & easily build an ecommerce empire selling on Amazon. We’ll reveal custom made SOFTWARE and TOOLS designed to help you build your business, choose the right products, get all the stats & build a sustainable & highly profitable business:
Attend Our Next FREE Amazon Ecommerce Live Training Session
Join our CEO, Bill McIntosh, for this free live online training session where he’ll reveal how you can apply a very simple, but powerful strategy that brings you incredibly quick profits with A strange Amazon Ecommerce strategy you’ve probably never seen before: