Whenever you are thinking about buying or getting into a Franchise it is good to keep the following tips in mind:
1. You are a customer to the franchisor.
2. You and the franchisor have different goals.
3. You may not have an ongoing relationship with the franchisor sales representative.
4. You have legal rights when dealing with the franchisor.
5. You are protected by the FDD.
As long as you have a game plan in place and make sure to ask the important questions, you should be able to confidently purchase a Franchise.
Do you have any other tips that should be at the top of the list when deciding to become a Franchise owner?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Tuesday at 5pm Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!