Whenever you are thinking about buying or getting into a Franchise it is good to keep the following tips in mind:
1. You are a customer to the franchisor.
2. You and the franchisor have different goals.
3. You may not have an ongoing relationship with the franchisor sales representative.
4. You have legal rights when dealing with the franchisor.
5. You are protected by the FDD.
As long as you have a game plan in place and make sure to ask the important questions, you should be able to confidently purchase a Franchise.
Do you have any other tips that should be at the top of the list when deciding to become a Franchise owner?
Drive Floods Of Traffic & Generate Online Income With A Simple Copy & Paste Strategy
On this live online training you’ll discover how copying, pasting & sharing online can results in a huge income. We’ll show you how we drove 2.2 Million visitors to a brand new site and produced $17,964 in affiliate commissions for just 90 minutes total “work”