50% of emails are now being opened on tablets and mobile phones. This shows an urgent need for every website owner to re-design their email marketing campaigns to be compatible with every mobile and tablet device available.
Below are 32 of the best email templates under $20.00 that will get responses for your small business:
1. ZURB: This set of five responsive email templates from the team at ZURB uses the viewport tag and a fluid layout, with media queries ready for the more limited email clients. Each template is packaged with a separate CSS stylesheet and HTML file. If you’re adding images, you’ll need to create and compress a separate folder with the CSS stylesheet before you upload.
2. Antwort: Originally made for transactional emails with dynamic content, Antwort’s responsive layouts fit and adapt to email client widths. This means the layouts have been thoroughly tested in live environments with real data. Antwort uses HTML tables for universal compatibility, including Outlook, and nest tables for complex layouts.
3. Campaign Monitor: Campaign Monitor provides a free email template builder that allows you to build mobile-ready templates, which display well on both desktop clients and mobile devices. Each template has been fully tested in all email clients, including Gmail and Outlook.
4. Market: The Market e-newsletter and email template builder comes with eight prebuilt module-based responsive layouts, including 24 color variations and 28 various elements to help build your layout. The template builder allows you to create your template in three easy steps, and can even prepare them for MailChimp or Campaign Monitor. All major email clients are supported, including Outlook.
5. Campaigner: This is a responsive email template package with nine layouts, eight colors and two skins available, making more than 120 variations to suit any requirement. All templates have been tested with Litmus and work perfectly on all major email clients. They’re also formatted for use with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor. A video tutorial, layered PSDs and documentation are all included.
6. Quinn: Quinn is perfect to showcase your business or product, and includes two style layouts with 14 modules to customize the templates. It comes packaged with six color schemes, commented HTML, flexible table structures, a compatible WordPress plugin and sliced icons ready to use.
7. Freelancer: Freelancer is a simple, beautiful template suitable for most businesses. It’s responsive, retina-ready and comes packaged with five unique layouts, ten color schemes and repeatable modules. It also features CSS buttons, a flexible table structure, commented code and is formatted for use with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
8. Metromix: Metromix is a multi-purpose responsive email template built for products, marketing and businesses. It’s mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS to make sure it runs smoothly on all devices.
9. FancyMail: FancyMail is designed to help make your campaign more professional, featuring seven layouts, eight colors and three layout options. Each layout provides an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices and screen sizes. The template has been tested with Litmus, works on all major email clients and is ready to use with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
10. Freshmail: A fresh, minimalist and mobile-friendly email template, Freshmail provides a flexible, easy-to-use foundation to build and customize a responsive template. It’s compatible with all major email clients, and features seven layouts, pre-defined colors, help documentation and flexible CSS buttons. Freshmail comes with templates ready for both MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
11. MetroMail: Metromail is a beautiful, multi-purpose template featuring eight layouts and colors for a total of 192 HTML templates. It boasts a modular design to help you build customized layouts and variations, tested with Litmus and ready to use with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor. All major email clients are supported, with full documentation included.
12. MobileMetro: MobileMetro features 10 unique, responsive e-mail templates, works on every major e-mail client. It also boasts commented code and easily edited and duplicatable modules. The live preview features a smooth color-picker with the ability to sort, hide and duplicate columns — meaning you can create unlimited combinations. Each template has been fully tested with Litmus to ensure it scales perfectly on all devices.
13. Omni: Omni features four flat-style, responsive templates for creative businesses and photographers. It has a modular based design, is compatible with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor, and includes inline CSS. Commented code with full support is also available.
14. Rocket Mail: Rocket Mail is a clean, modern email template for both professional and personal usage. You can choose from six color themes, six layouts and two backgrounds. The package includes 72 templates, layered PSDs, commented HTML code, user-friendly documentation. It also has a variety of banners, call-to-action buttons and a pricing table. You can copy, paste, delete and duplicate content blocks from one layout to another for a custom fit.
15. Ridio Mail: Ridio Mail is a clean, modern email template perfect for marketing and business. It features eight different themes, five color variations and more than 40 valid templates, all of which are optimized for mobile and ready to use in both MailChimp and Campaign Monitor. The responsive templates are also iContact-ready and fully documented (PSD files included).
16. Tytan: Tytan is a fully responsive email template with unlimited colors and layouts, and comes complete with a custom layout generator. The easy drag-and-drop system enables the user to build layouts from the front end, without the need to go online or use a server.
17. Online Bazar: Online Bazar is a simple, beautiful template suitable for all types of businesses, featuring four unique layouts, 10 color schemes and repeatable modules. The template is compatible with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor, as well as major email clients and browsers. It boasts a flexible table structure and commented code, and includes PSD files.
18. Silter: Silter features a responsive email template with a modern design any business could use, with 8 different themes and five colors to choose from to help create your own customized layout.
19. Slash: Slash is an email template with a flat-style design, including seven different color variations to suit your business. It includes more than 77 HTML files, seven PSDs, commented HTML, a flexible table structure and sliced-ready icons from Designmodo. The templates are also compatible with the WordPress plugin MyMail.
20. SquarePath: SquarePath is compatible with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor, works on all devices and has been tested with Litmus for quality, speed and accuracy. SquarePath features lightweight commented code, inline CSS and easily duplicated modules.
21. Flick: Flick is a minimalist email template with a flat design style, and includes layered PSD files, seven color schemes, commented HTML and a flexible table structure. It features sliced icons from Designmodo and has more than 189 separate, responsive HTML files.
22. Extra: With Extra, you can create your own custom email template using the template builder. The builder provides unlimited variations using drag-and-drop modules, with the ability to see the template in action on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
23. Brev: Brev is a modular responsive email template that allows you to combine or switch modules, and it includes six color schemes and sliced icons to suit your requirements. Brev has commented HTML, CSS buttons and patterns from Subtle Patterns.
24. Ballio: Ballio is a flat style responsive email template that includes 24 color schemes and 10 layouts — that’s a total of 240 template files. Layered and sliced PSDs and user-friendly documentation are included, along with full compatibility in all major email clients and browsers. The templates have also been tested with Litmus.
25. Modern: Modern is a clean, professional and multi-purpose email template. It has been tested with Litmus and is compatible with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and iContact. The flexible structure and block modules allow you to build new templates with 75 templates and five colors. Editable PSDs and documentation with full instructions come with the package.
26. Sampurna: Sampurna’s flat design is perfect for a wide variety of purposes, including products, services, news or heavy content. It’s packed with 16 unique and repeatable modules, which you can mix and match to create your preferred layout. Choose from five pre-defined layout variations and five colors.
27. Storesletter: Storesletter provides three different layouts and four color schemes for each template. You can choose layouts with one or two columns (or a sidebar), with fully commented HTML and inline CSS, making the templates easy to edit. The template has been tested on more than 20 email clients, to ensure it is mobile compatible.
28. Taurus: Taurus is a responsive newsletter template that can be used for any product or campaign, such as e-commerce, affiliate, promotional and news. It works well with any kind of email service provider such as Aweber, iContact, Benchmark Email, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and Constant Contact.
29. Flatro: Flatro is a multi-purpose, corporate-style newsletter template tested with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and Thunderbird, ensuring that it is bug-free and displays well on all devices and browsers. It features 19 email templates with a maximum of three columns, nine basic layouts, well-organized and layered PSD files, and commented HTML with repeatable modules.
30. Appetizer: Appetizer is a modern multi-column email template designed specifically for restaurants and cafés. The package contains a standard menu layout and a special promo design for reminders, announcements and special offers.
31. Emailology: This template from Email on Acid offers three unique layouts triggered by the width of a user’s screen. It supports up to three columns, and you can mix and match sections to create your own unique template layout. It’s built with media queries and floating elements that naturally stack, and has been fully tested on most mobile devices, tables and email clients.
32. The Suite: The Suite is a package of more than 36 responsive email templates with six unique layouts, sliced PSD files and full documentation. The templates feature inline CSS and easily edited and repeatable modules.
Most of these templates are compatible with all of the most popular email services. Which one is your favorite?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Thursday at 11am Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!