While fraudulent orders only make up less than 1% of online and 2% of mobile revenue loss, it still totals $3.5 billion last year alone. To minimize your losses, follow these tips:
1. Select the Right Ecommerce Platform
2. Achieve and Maintain PCI Compliance
3. Sanity Check Your Site Security
4. Set up System Alerts to Screen Suspicious Activity
5. Use Credit Card Security Codes
6. Do Not Store Sensitive Customer or Transaction Data
7. Use Tracking Numbers for All Orders
8. Require Strong Passwords from Customers
9. Educate Staff on Security and Fraud Protocols
10. Create and Maintain a File of Past Fraudulent Transactions and Attempts
Do you have any other suggestions you can share that you feel are important for protecting a business?
Free LIVE Stream Training
Join this week’s LIVE stream training and discover how a 13-year-old turned simple Facebook posts into a ‘recurring revenue machine‘ that profits month after month.
This case study will be delivered LIVE and shows exactly how they profit from just ONE Facebook post per day.