While fraudulent orders only make up less than 1% of online and 2% of mobile revenue loss, it still totals $3.5 billion last year alone. To minimize your losses, follow these tips:
1. Select the Right Ecommerce Platform
2. Achieve and Maintain PCI Compliance
3. Sanity Check Your Site Security
4. Set up System Alerts to Screen Suspicious Activity
5. Use Credit Card Security Codes
6. Do Not Store Sensitive Customer or Transaction Data
7. Use Tracking Numbers for All Orders
8. Require Strong Passwords from Customers
9. Educate Staff on Security and Fraud Protocols
10. Create and Maintain a File of Past Fraudulent Transactions and Attempts
Do you have any other suggestions you can share that you feel are important for protecting a business?
Consistent monthly income, only 15-30 mins of work per day...
Sounds too good to be true, right? But people are using this proven system to get page 1 Google rankings, literally overnight, with no SEO!
Join us on Tuesday at 5pm Pacific and see how to create these campaigns that drive THOUSANDS of targeted visitors to ANY website – you can even sell these to local business owners who are DYING to get these kinds of results!