While fraudulent orders only make up less than 1% of online and 2% of mobile revenue loss, it still totals $3.5 billion last year alone. To minimize your losses, follow these tips:
1. Select the Right Ecommerce Platform
2. Achieve and Maintain PCI Compliance
3. Sanity Check Your Site Security
4. Set up System Alerts to Screen Suspicious Activity
5. Use Credit Card Security Codes
6. Do Not Store Sensitive Customer or Transaction Data
7. Use Tracking Numbers for All Orders
8. Require Strong Passwords from Customers
9. Educate Staff on Security and Fraud Protocols
10. Create and Maintain a File of Past Fraudulent Transactions and Attempts
Do you have any other suggestions you can share that you feel are important for protecting a business?
INSTANT REPLAY CASE STUDY:
Discover the 2-step formula he used to make $13,390 without selling a SINGLE thing!
No, seriously. We’ll walk through this case study and show his exact strategy, PLUS demonstrate this powerful technique by making money right before your eyes!