There are a ton of informative websites and blogs for common questions to ask yourself before investing into a franchise. But what about all the questions that no one ever asks that are just as important?
10 of these not so commonly asked questions are below:
- What are franchisees saying about the franchisor?
- What’s the turnover rate?
- What’s the failure rate?
- Why did your franchise fail?
- Would you buy this franchise again if you had it to do over again?
- What’s it really like to work in this business?
- How are conflicts resolved?
- What percent of this chain is franchised?
- What support do you offer beyond the initial training?
- What is the business experience of the franchise managers?
Have you asked yourself all the right questions (common or not) to make sure you’re ready to buy your first, or even another franchise?